Nearly every office needs a computer, but are you getting the most out of yours? We can help you learn how to:
- Create letters and other documents with a word processor
- Process numbers with a spreadsheet
- Keep and analyse records with a database
- Produce presentations
- Design posters, leaflets and cards with a DTP program
- Search for information on the internet
- Send emails
- Save and manage your files
- Take precautions to reduce the risk of losing your work
While Microsoft Office programs are most popular for carrying out these tasks, we are familiar with other software. We can also give advice on which to choose. Please get in touch if you would like us to help you.
If you need to work towards an IT qualification, check out our coaching service.